, , , ,

Against the Wall

4:20 AM


On the Fourth Floor...



...and the Third Floor.
With the addition of a couple of pretty wallpapers on display at our store, as seen above, I've been thinking about wallpaper again. I can't wait to paper my own walls with lovely prints and bold graphics...


Nellie is a nice, dainty print, but which color do I choose? From Grow House Grow!


I love the Maidenhead print for its bold simplicity. By Jill Malek.


Louise Body makes some delicious prints. Go nice with Garden Birds or naughty with Erotica.


For a sharp burst of color, I'd choose Elizabeth by Madison & Grow.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i really like styles like this but find that they work best on a feature wall rather than a whole room. Flock is particularly nice, its very bold but also very 'in' right now.

    ReplyDelete