, , ,

Let's Take This Outside!

6:54 AM

I know it's horrifically hot outside, but doesn't a beautiful outdoor dining space look so appealing? So maybe I'll wait to indulge until the crispness of fall hits the air, but I'll be plotting my ideas in the meantime...


This one loosely reminds me of the outdoor area my sister, Becca, had at her former California abode. They had an arbor laced with ivy and little flowers. It was so pretty! I like the one above, from Martha Stewart... especially with the addition of several glass lanterns hanging overhead.


I don't know how practical this would be, dining in a field of tall grass, but it makes for a breathtaking photo! via Coco+Kelley.


This one, also from Coco+Kelley, is so glamourous with the beautiful arbor and the vintage chandelier hanging above. If I'd had a small outdoor wedding, this is how I would have done it. (Note to my parents: I loved my wedding just the way it was!)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Exterior living and interior living merging together to create a fantastic getaway. Someone paid a lot of thoughts into this design, and it looks amazing.

    Nicolette
    http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com

    ReplyDelete