, ,

Just a Little Bit

7:37 AM

A little neon goes a long way. I'd say we learned that the hard way in the early 90's. A lot of horrendous Fresh Prince of Belair outfits come to mind... Luckily, when you pair a bit of neon with neutrals, it comes off as fun, not tragic. Observe:




Let's start at the beginning. This is the moment when my neon obsession began. Suede used hot pink eyelashes on his model during the last season of Project Runway. I. Loved. It. (P.S. The new season starts August 20th on Lifetime. I can't wait!)



It's very Mad Men meets the 80's where the very classic pump sports a neon yellow toe. Well played, Michael Kors.


This is why I love J. Crew. I can get in on the action without going completely broke. Claire Neon-Trimmed Leather Ballet Flats in British Khaki, $148.



It's no surprise that Matthew Williamson would get in on the neon trend. His collections are some of the most vibrantly colored ones I've ever seen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments