, , , , , ,

Cha-Cha-Chartreuse

6:32 AM

I suppose I'm slightly biased. I even like to say the word chartreuse. It rolls off the tongue so nicely. Chartreuse.

It's a good thing the color itself can back up all the hype I'm giving it. It's punchy yellow with an undertone of green. Sounds like a winning combination to me. Perhaps you should try some on this summer...



I like the unexpected pop of chartreuse behind the striped pillows. Loverly! Photo via Domino (r.i.p.).


I kind of want to buy this clock. I'm trying to resist the urge! Innermost Eclipse Clock, $184 @ High Fashion Home.


The company is my new obsession. There will be further posts on Casamidy, but for now, you can enjoy the Almidi Arch Table. It can be painted in any Benjamin Moore color!



I fell in love with this Rory Beca top that I found in Lucky. So swingy and airy for a summer night out.



Beachside sexy. via ShopBop.



I really wish I had a pair of chartreuse heels. It would perk up my outfits oh-so-much! Photo via Coco+Kelley.

You Might Also Like

0 comments