, ,

It's A Cruel Summer

12:38 PM

I don't know if you noticed, but it's REALLY hot outside. As in, triple-digit hot. Let's just say I'd like to be as bare as possible when facing the great outdoors. At this point, if I could walk around all day in a swimsuit, I would. I imagine my week would look something like this:


Monday: They say red is the best color for board meetings because it conveys power. Does that mean the little heart print conveys a love of power? Let's go with "yes". Victoria's Secret T-Cutout Monokini, on sale at $29.50.


Tuesday: Something sophisticated is needed for the annual review. Could I get some Louboutins for a dash of color? J. Crew Jersey Lomellina Ruched Tank, $115.


Wednesday: A black string bikini is as classic for swimwear as a Chanel suit is for couture (right?). This will work perfectly for a business dinner to woo a new client. Gap Essential String Bikini Top & Bottom (sold separately).


Thursday: Company Happy Hour at 4! It's time to have some fun! Athleta Pop Art Splice Tankini, $69.


Friday: It's the end of the week! Put on something pretty to motivate you through the paperwork and push you on to the weekend. Anthropologie Chinaberry Grove Bandeau & Bottoms (sold separately), $78 each.

If that's what we're wearing to work, imagine the weekends!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a fun post! If only...not only for the "work" apparel but also those well toned bodies of the gals sporting the gorgeous collection of suits. VS suit my fave.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete