, , , , ,

Got Storage?

7:05 AM

If you're anything like me, you have a lot of, for lack of a better term, crap hanging around. This is probably the chief complaint my husband has with our small, one-bedroom apartment. I have too much stuff and not enough places to hide it all. That's why I find myself dreaming of these cabinets that I pulled from an issue of Domino...

Literally, a place for everything! Store the kids' stuff on the lower shelves. Leave some door-less to display your good-lookin' books and knick-knacks. Then, when the threat of visitors looms, hide it all behind closed doors. I think my favorite thing about this is that the family made this themselves! Now, that's impressive. I'll be sure to add this to the honey-do list...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Amazing storage units. I love the look and feel of the piece. Magazine truly is a place for inspiration.

    Nicolette
    http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you have that huge storage units.

    Patrice
    http://housesinsideandout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really need that much storage? If so then you might have to think about putting your things into a storage facility or simply getting rid of it. If you can’t bear to let it go then ok, go ahead and fit all these little cupboards in your home, though personally I don’t like them myself.                        

    ReplyDelete