, , ,

Get to the Point

7:34 AM

I have an odd hobby. It's not odd in general- just for a 26-year-old. I love to cross-stitch. My mom did it. My sister did (does?) it. I do it. It's relaxing. The only skills needed are the abilities to count and undo knots. When I finish a piece, I get a frame-worthy piece of art that I didn't even have to design myself!
I just finished this sampler...


...after about a year of hard stitching. Now I'm on to my next project.
I can't help but feel I'm not the only one into stitching with all of the needlepoint-inspired details out there. I found all of these gems at Anthropologie...
Not only is the silhouette for the Bistrica Top perfect for summer, the cross-stitched roses are too romantic! $88
This Nearly Needlepoint Satchel would cost a fortune if the entire design was hand-stitched, but it's printed so it's more in my price range at $90.

This is the kind of thing I could see making for myself, but Anthropologie does a pretty good job, too! Alstromeria Ottoman, $298.

You Might Also Like

0 comments