,

Art Appreciation

6:43 AM

Pardon me for using the blog for my own selfish use, but this picture was too adorable to pass up.



Cynthia's show, Hey You, was a great success- beautiful art, beautiful people, and the wine was flowing. A few nights later, she held another showing for friends and family. I decided to take my seven-year-old nephew Daniel. He is an avid drawer (and an amazing one at that! I'm not biased or anything...) and I suspected he might get a kick out of seeing a professional artist's work. He didn't just get a kick out of it. He was enthralled. We looked at every piece at least twice. I snapped this picture of him while he stared intently at this piece, entitled Hey...You?, for a good five minutes. I love to see a little kid with an interest in art!

You Might Also Like

0 comments