, ,

Weekly Obsession: Natural Peroba

7:53 AM

Symmetry is overrated. I prefer something a tad less perfect. Also, preferably built from wood harvested from old barns in Brazil. Well, coincidence of coincidences, Environment Furniture has just the thing I desire...


The Landrino Media Console is the ideal blend of closed off "throw your junk in a drawer before guests come over" space and open "look at the cool souvenir I picked up on my last trip to Europe" space. It also blends natural Peroba wood with the more reddish colored, cleaned Peroba wood. Of course, the only blending it will be doing, as far as I'm concerned, is with the rest of my furniture.


However, the Dumont Console may give the Landrino a run for its money. Again, the combo of natural and cleaned Peroba wood. I love that this piece resembles a puzzle. I can already visualize where my books and little tidbits would fit. Two beautiful pieces, space enough for one. Decisions, decisions!

Both pieces are available at High Fashion Home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments