, , , ,

Flip-Flopping

1:13 PM

Well, the weather is officially getting warm, which means only one thing: It's time to break out the flip-flops! To be honest, I pretty much wear them year-round. It doesn't get very cold here and they're oh-so-comfy. The only difference is that now, people don't tell me I'm going to get frostbite. 
In hot climates, flip-flops are the go-to shoe. You need them for day, night, weekend, casual, dressy, you name it. I absolutely live in them! I've been scouting out new pairs to add to my collection...



Here are my top picks, some realistic, some only in my dreams!
Row One: Loeffler Randall "Sydney" in Dark Navy, $450 at Barney's Co-op; Tory Burch "Logo Flat Thong" in Hibiscus Pink, $195 at Neiman Marcus; Bandolino "Claribell" in Dark Green, $59.
Row Two: Por la Victoire "Ella" in Rose, $215 at Piperlime; J. Crew "Dauphine" in Neon Yellow, $88; Old Navy "Beaded Thong Sandals" in Multi, $14.50.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love wearing flip flops. Nice designs, I wish I can find those on the nearest markets.

    ReplyDelete