, , , ,

I'm Seeing A Pattern...

8:35 AM

I love these eye-catching pumps from Dries Van Noten's Spring '08 collection. A-Mazing!

It takes a certain eye to be able to combine patterns that to the untrained eye look nothing alike. I may not have that skill, but I think these pattern combinations may inspire me to try sometime!

Love the varying patterns on these dining chairs. Very eclectic! (I can't remember where this photo came from. If anyone knows please tell me!)
Again, don't remember the source for this, but the combination of patterns is fantastic!


I couldn't pick just one pair of Dries Van Noten shoes, so I added all of my faves! Aren't they stunning? I wish I had a pair (or three)!

Anthropologie is jumping on the pattern bandwagon with their Terai Chairs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments