, ,

DIY Entry Table

8:19 AM


Apparently, I'm in quite the Do-It-Yourself mood, because I've found another project for myself. Every time I've looked for a piece for my entryway, I've been looking for a chest or console table, and good looking ones are not cheap. I like this inexpensive alternative. Maybe it's obvious to everyone but me, but I never thought of getting a cheap table from, say, Ikea, and covering it with a pretty linen or cotton. I like the look. It's soft and organic. Thanks, Domino! What will I do without you?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was wondering when they were going to make a very versatile digital book. This looks very sleek as well. Can you imagine all those big bookshelves holding only one of these and a few memory sticks. Thats hilarious! either way, this thing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that project - what issue of Domino was it in?

    ReplyDelete