, , ,

Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

11:00 AM

Thanks to my bestie, Anna, I have found the coolest image maker EVER! Better than PicNik, Photoshop, or iPhoto! It's called Poladroid. The other night amidst chips, guacamole, Mr. Goodbars, and the surround sound playing Mamma Mia, I waited for my picture to develop.

The cool thing about this program (other than the fact that it's totally free to download) is you can drag and drop your digital pictures into the Polaroid camera icon and wait for your picture to appear as an imitation of a Polaroid picture. Some come with fake fingerprints, others with scratch marks...each with it's own quirky characteristic similar to the old Polaroid. It's a shame they don't make these handy little cameras anymore because I'd totally abandon digital cameras!


Take a look at a few of our experiments....


Anna and me in Austin.
Flowers from Domino Magazine
Sarah and John--the lovely newlyweds!

You Might Also Like

0 comments