Gimme Gimme Gimme!

5:07 PM

If the holidays are a time for giving, then birthdays are a time for getting. Come on! We all get to be a little selfish sometimes. Well, my birthday is Tuesday and it's got me thinking about the things I'd love to receive (or at least things I'd like to get for myself over the next year). Read on, if only to get ideas about what you'd like for your birthday...




I've been salivating over a coworker's copy of this book since she brought it into the breakroom. I need to make it mine! Available at Amazon.com.


With a culinary torch from Sur la Table, Creme Brulee will finally be a possibility! And just think about how cool I'll look, apron on, torch in hand, browing the sugary crust to caramel perfection.

In February, my hubby and I will be going to another wedding and this dress would fit the bill quite nicely. Isn't it tres chic? And it's from my fave store: Banana Republic!

I've always wanted monogrammed pillowcases, but it's not exactly high on my list of needs. But for my wants list... it's up there. From Pottery Barn.



When you work in a furniture store, it's inevitable that you'll lust over some of the merchandise day in and day out. It can be painful, looking at it, sitting there in the store, not getting the love it would get in your own home. Maybe the birthday gods will hear my plea! The Cedric Coffee Table by Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, available at High Fashion Home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments