, , , ,

Getting My Hooks In

6:25 PM

Photo from Domino 

In my ongoing closet revamping project for the new year, I wanted to cover a blank wall in an eclectic variety of hooks to hang incidentals like hats, jewelry, and the occasional pair of jeans. The picture above is my inspiration. All that is left is to buy the hooks and install them. Here are some of my favorite hardware choices:


Row One: My Best China Hook at Anthropologie, $18; Dragonfly Patina Hook at Restoration Hardware, $14; Coral Hook at Anthropologie, $18.
Row Two: Carat Wall Hook at Anthropologie, $18; Flyaway Hook at Anthropologie, $24; Black & White Wall Hook at Anthopologie, $18.
Row Three: Letter Hooks at Anthropologie (These would be really cute in a kid's room or entryway spelling a name or word!), $16; Traditional Amber Glass Hook at Restoration Hardware, $24; Branch Hanger at Container Store, $20.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love finding new home decor and home design ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete