, ,

A Look I Love

7:31 AM

Two good examples from Reyes and Rag & Bone.


Winters in Houston are funny. Two days ago, I wore short sleeves and sandals to work. Today, I'm wearing a wool coat and boots. For a climate that isn't often cold, I love the look of a short-sleeved jacket over a long sleeved shirt. I've seen several people in our store sporting the look, and I've always told them how chic they look. One lady seemed totally surprised, claiming she hadn't been considered chic for 30 years! Chic and modest, what a lady! I, for one, fully intend to invest in a cool jacket under which I can layer a fitted long sleeve tee. I really like this one from Anthropologie:



Anticipation Jacket, $148

So pretty! And the fluttery sleeves would easily allow layering. I think I found a winner! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some shopping to do!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks god that these are such kind of clothes which we can wear in day to day daily routine.

    & I will love them

    ReplyDelete