, ,

Get Outta Town

5:01 AM

Cozy and modern and I love the light fixture at the top!


I've been sitting on this idea for a while, waiting for the appropriate time to blog it, and I'm finally getting to it. I think you might be in the mood for something non-Christmas related, and this is it, so I hope you appreciate it, because I'll be back on the Christmas bandwagon shortly. My apologies, but I LOVE Christmas.
The Fornasetti Apartment in Milan is a beautiful representation of this artist's work and it is available for rent. Interior design lovers and art buffs alike will consider this place a treat. The pictures are nice, but I'd rather see it in person. Maybe someday...


Gorgeous, saturated green in the bedroom.





The kitchen area is a Spring haven of butterflies. Talk about a theme!


A closeup of the kitchen table. Every butterfly is beautifully done.


Another view of the bedroom. Love the multicolored glass containers in the window. I may have to mimic that somewhere!


According to Gladstonehotel.com, the best time to stay is at the end of the summer, when you can take advantage of ripe figs, pears, and kiwis in the garden. For more information, email info@fornasetti.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments