, ,

Cupcake Madness: What Some People Can Do With Icing...

7:55 AM

I've always thought the iPhone would be a lot better if it was edible...
Cupcake Design by Nick Lamp; Danielle Bilton.

I would not even begin to presume myself to be a cupcake artist. My cupcakes are delicious, sure, but pretty? Not even close. I pretty much slap some frosting on haphazardly and call it a day. That's why I am amazed by what some people can do with icing! Works of art on a surface smaller than my palm! All designs below are via Hello Naomi on Flickr.





And who could resist Pac-man?

Check out her website for many more adorable cupcake creations!
If you'd like to see examples of what not to do, be sure to look at Cake Wrecks, and observe the dreaded CCC (CupCake Cake). It's a life lesson for us all.
Bon appetit!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My favorite cupcake related blog is bakerella (http://bakerella.blogspot.com/)

    Her Mii characters and Garfield characters are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete