,

SUCK UK!

5:43 PM

So here's a totally awesome website that you guys need to check out called suck.uk.com. We've got quite a few gift items from them in our store--so if you see anything you like, let us know!
Clocky is my new favorite toy! I'm never able to get up in the morning because I press my snooze button about 8 times every morning...I think this could solve the problem. :)

This is a bottle opener magnet so once you pull a cold one outta the frig, you can pop the top right off and enjoy!!


I like this doormat because you can either decide to let people know the can "Come In" or if you don't want visitors, tell 'em to "Go Away"!!!

So I know a few starving artists that might like a drumstick pencil, don't you?

Be a greenie and buy this SOLAR clock!


Laser cut into the shape of a common incandescent lightbulb. Too kewl!


Let's whip out this chess set and play!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments