, ,

Posters are Cool Again! Part Three

7:21 AM

And now, to complete the trilogy, part three: 

For the younger sister:



For the Domino Magazine reader:


Modern Romance poster featured on the cover of Domino's Sept. 2006 issue, by Village.


For the pensive pirate in your life:


Pirate Posters by 826 Valencia.


For the girl who looooooves pink:

I Make Things poster by Samantha Hahn.


For those times when all you need is:

Love Candy poster by Made by Girl.


For the anglophile:


Keep Calm poster from Keep Calm Gallery. 

Well, that's all folks. I hope you found some of these picks to be inspiring, because if not, I need to work a bit harder at doing my job! If you've found any cool posters you'd like to share, leave me a comment. I'm always up for a part four!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Barbie one is cute. Luckily, my brother never messed up my Barbies when we were kids :)

    ReplyDelete