, , , , ,

HF Weekly Obsession: I'm In Love With A Sofa...

5:21 AM

This is a recent addition to the High Fashion floor and I'm in love. So modern! So cozy! So... tufted! It would definitely be a stand out piece wherever it goes. My favorite feature is that it can be uber-modern (shown here with super low stainless steel coffee tables) or tres-eclectic (I'm seeing white laquered baroque tables with jewel tone accessories). And, if black leather isn't your thing, it also comes in white. Three words: Fab U Lous.




For more info about the Diamond Sofa, click here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh wow! That sofa really is awesome!
    My mind is running wild with hypothetical spaces where that piece would look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to see it up close and personal. The craftsmanship is really amazing on the piece. We might just have to post a follow up with more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan! I would love to see more of the details!

    ReplyDelete