, , , ,

Met Home/Showtime House Tour: Dexter

6:02 AM

Next up on the Met Home/Showtime house tour, Dexter! There is a lot of white/off-white backgrounds with a strong punch of color. It gives off a fine arts museum vibe.



The red orb chair and blue paintings just jump out in this setting!



This is a kitchen to-die-for. Curved cabinetry with soothing earth tones makes for a kitchen that you might never want to leave.



Vivid imagery. Stark white with splashes of red. If you look close, you'll see the red-filled test tubes on the table. I'm not sure if I'm excited about the decor or scared....



Really subtle wall art that makes a big impact! Looks like something you would see at the Delano Hotel.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That curved cabinetry is pretty amazing. It just makes me feel good when I look at it. And the white room with the red splashes...awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would seriously consider trading my dog for that cabinetry.

    ReplyDelete