, ,

I'm Falling for Fall!

6:12 AM

Autumn is my favorite time of year. We get a much needed respite from the harsh Houston heat, the fashion is crisper and more ladylike than the lazy clothes of summer, and I'm getting married! Okay, so that's only this Fall, but I still get to celebrate it every year! There is a reason why people flock to the East Coast to watch leaves change color and everyone starts to wander outdoors- Fall is beautiful. And I've found so pretty things for myself and my home for the Fall...


From top left: Cashmere lined lambskin gloves from Coach, $98. Leather pillow covers from Pottery Barn, $99 each. Colorful Foliage scarf from Echo Design, $36. Cotton silk voile ombre blouse from Charles and Victoria, $298. Irish Coast Carved Chair from Ralph Lauren Home, $4245. Fiona Jacket from J. Crew, $198. Pumpkin Pie candle from Yankee Candle, $22. Kink Boot from Geox at Piperlime, $230. Lutz & Patmos Cable Throw from West Elm, $89 each.

You Might Also Like

0 comments