, , ,

Wallpaper: The Next Generation

5:24 PM

Better Wallpaper will turn any picture of your choosing into a wall mounted masterpiece.

Your mama's wallpaper just got blown out of the water. It's not enough anymore for wallpaper to just be pretty. It's must be the quintessential double-threat. Form and function. Beauty and brains- sometimes literally. These wallpapers are made for the new generation of consumers that want it beautiful, want it now, and want it to impress. My question... how do we top this? I'm sure someone will find a way...


I wish I had a closet a la Carrie Bradshaw in SATC: The Movie, because I would line the walls with this wallpaper by Deborah Bowness. It's wallpaper for the ultimate fashionista.

If just looking at the outline of flowers bores you, start peeling. Peel away the top layer of flowers to reveal a colorful design underneath. By Hanna Nyman.

If you want some light to read by- get a lamp. If you want light to set a mood- get light emitting wallpaper from Jonas Samson. Yeah, you heard me. It emits light.

So the kids are back in school, but if you need to keep them (or yourself) entertained until dinner, check out Tick-Tock wallpaper from Mini Moderns. Once the paper is wallmounted and dry, you can color to your hearts content. I'd put this in a guest room. Then I would invite people over all the time and insist that they color for their supper and autograph their work. How cool would that be?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments