,

Project Runway Season 5: Here We Go Again!

1:15 PM

The bios of the contestants for Season 5 have just been released (2 days before the premiere which airs Wednesday night at 9pm/8pm Central). 16 designers will duke it out for the chance to show at Fashion Week and, of course, the grand prize. I'll reserve my official judgements on the cast until I see what they do in the first episode, but after reading up on their bios, I can tell that it'll be the usual eclectic mix of people that will create sewing room drama (making me unable to look away). But don't take my word for it... have a look for yourself. I'll update after the episode on Wednesday, so until then... Auf Wiedersehen!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Producers wanted to make sure there were no premature leaks this year and have intentionally been "under" promoting the show compared to years' past. Fortunately for them, Project Runway viewers are pretty avid fans and word of mouth spreads fast.

    ReplyDelete