, , ,

Faux Bois for Mois!

2:20 PM

As our world heads away from the space age to the more earthy eco-chic, the entire aesthetic of design has shifted. Not only do accessories have to be environmentally healthy, but it helps if they look the part as well. I know I've already write a couple of blogs on hot faux bois accessories on the market, but with so many great new options coming out, yet again, I can't limit myself! I have to do justice to the faix bois.


Michael Aram for Waterford: Crystal Pitcher $325 and Medium Lidded Box $95

Bronze Sapling Serving Utensils $70 (at High Fashion Home)


Nobilis: Papier Bois

Chilewich: Woodgrain Floormats


Twig Table $329 (at High Fashion Home)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Seeing that lovely crystal water pitcher reminds me of another product I just saw on moco loco. The KOR water bottle is FABULOUS....I think you should feature it. Sexy and good for the planet.

    ReplyDelete