,

The HF List: High Point 2008: Best of the Chairs

4:26 PM

As promised, Part Two of the High Point series. Up now? Chairs. I have to say that this category was a bit more challenging due to the sheer volume of pieces to choose from. I liked a lot of the ones we got for the store. However, I don't want you readers to collapse from boredom, so I've narrowed it down to five of the best of the best chairs. What to you think of these?



It's tough being the new kid on the block, but I have a feeling this guy will fit in just fine. An armless design makes it modern, but sleek wings bring it down to earth. A simple chair like this can handle any pattern or print you throw at it, so have fun with this one!


There's no need to crane your neck to watch your latest Netflix delivery when you've got a couple of swivel chairs in your living room. Slick black leather chairs (that are oh so comfy) hide a swivel mechanism on the bottom, so you can converse like a pro in the living room, dining room, and the kitchen



Any chair that combines a waxed finish leather with nailheads is alright with me. I love the greyish blue color of the leather (It's perfect for my color scheme at home. Hmmm...) I can't wait to get this one in the store!



So maybe you don't want to go full on leather, but want a little touch of it. This chair combines the comfort of a neutral linen with the chic-ness of waxed leather. Sophisticated shape, great attention to detail, and tons of fabrics and leather to choose from means this chair will totally bend to your will, not ours! On a side note: I love the kind of southwestern, rustic pillow. I wonder if that's for sale too?!

Apparently, I have a thing for leather chairs lately. Funny, because I'm definitely not looking to buy one for myself (A room can only take so much leather and I have a GIANT leather sofa). However, if this chair comes in fabric (it does), I will be all over it. So 1800's library-esque! Just what I need to de-college-ify my apartment for good! I also love the table. Alas, we won't be carrying it on the floor, but maybe I can change some minds...

I hope you liked my chairs picks! Tune in tomorrow for Part Three: Best of Dining!

You Might Also Like

0 comments