,

Inspirations via Etsy

4:52 PM

I am someone that is constantly on the lookout for new sources of inspiration. Not for any project in particular. Just because I love the feeling of finding something that really perks me up and imagining the possibilities. That's why I love checking out the goodies at Etsy. A while back, I was seeing the name Etsy everywhere, but had no clue what is was. When I finally made that click to the site I found my own personal heaven. It was all of the quirky, eclectic, handmade treasures I could ever imagine! Now I check it out daily to see their items of the day and browse each category. Here are some of my favorite recent finds:



I love these little sewn birds by Cotton Bird Designs. They would be perfect on bookshelves or on a vanity- just to brighten up the place. Not to mention the fact that it's Spring. No better time to add a little chirp to your pad.


Another Springtime jewel called Poesia by Robert Socha. I love the intensity of the pink petals against a bright blue sky. At 8x8, this photo would be best in a small nook like above a bedside table or grouped in a cluster of art.


So maybe this isn't so Spring related like my first two finds, but it's adorable nonetheless. Tiny little nature charms in gold with freshwater pearls complement anything you choose to wear. Find this one and other charms at Luxe Charms.


The greatest thing about Etsy is finding some really unique items that would go for hundreds of dollars at a little boutique for just a little dough. And they're handmade with care by someone. I love the collage pieces from Silvery Moon Art. I am a lover of knick knacks and I would love to add this one to my collection.


For those of you who live in cold climates- I think these brooches would be fantastic on a fuzzy wool hat or coat. The Brooch Boutique's brocade brooches are also beautiful. And at $10 a pop, they won't break the bank.

Every single day, I find something on Etsy that I love. Just browse through it, check back often, and make sure you snag what you want before somebody else does!

You Might Also Like

0 comments