HF Weekly Obsession: Holey-er Than Thou

6:40 PM

Beach season is fast approaching. It's the season of dropping that last five pounds, scouring the racks for the perfect swimsuit, and sweating it out at the gym seven days a week. But inevitebly, after I go through the torture of dieting, I'll get too busy with life and never make it to the beach. What a waste! This year, I'm skipping the drama and just bringing the beach to my house. All I need is a crisp white slipcovered sofa, an open porch door, a big margarita, and this lamp:

Meri Table Lamp

I don't quite know how to describe it, except to use the words "barnacle-like" and "coral-esque". Both very beachworthy words if you ask me. Now if I can just get my hands on one of those cd's with the ocean sounds...

You Might Also Like

0 comments