Sweets for Your Sweet!

1:33 PM

Valentine Heart Pops from marthastewart.com


You either love it or hate it. That one day every year when you are either so in love or borderline homicidal. You're either half of a blissful pair or seeing that blissful pair makes you want to puke. I've been both Pro and Anti-Valentine's Day, and no matter how I feel about the holiday, I always love, love, love the cookies! And nobody knows cookies better than Martha knows cookies. She has 12 delectable, heart-shaped recipes featured on her website ranging from "I set fire to my kitchen while boilig water" to "I have every kitchen gadget at Sur la Table and I use them" skill levels. I think the Choclate Eclair Hearts and the Frosted Chocolate Buttermilk Cupcakes look absolutely delish! So, if you forgot to get that special someone a little something special, bake some cookies- because the way to everyone's heart, man or woman, is through their stomach. Or, just bake them for yourself. At least that way you won't feel bad about eating half of the batter before they make it to the oven (guilty as charged). Throw on a very retro chic apron, pull out your stand mixer, and whip up a couple batches of cookies this year! You may just go Pro-Valentine's Day after all!

Get in my belly!!!!!! Chocolate Eclair Hearts at marthastewart.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments