, ,

Stumped!

6:02 PM

Stump Table by Ironies, Photo from Elle Decor January/February 2008

I seem to be on a nature streak lately. I'm ready to plant some flowers, soak up the sun, and drag my friends to the park for a picnic. Lately the weather isn't cooperating. Apparently April Showers occur every month of the year. I guess it's time to improvise. Tree stumps are everywhere lately, whether au natural or decked out. These versatile pieces can blend with your style whether hippie chic or uptown elegant. I've added pictures of my favorite pieces, but there are all sorts out there so don't be afraid to shop around (like mama said). Just beware of woodpeckers.

West Elm's Natural Tree Stump Table


Goldberg Short Lamp at High Fashion Home, $329


Resin Tree Pots at High Fashion Home, $39-109

You Might Also Like

0 comments