,

Name You Should Know: Cath Kidston

1:49 PM


My sisters and I love design. Most times we have very different taste. One is shabby chic, one California casual, one vintage modern, eclectic. But sometimes, on rare occasions, we all fall in love with the same thing. For instance, Cath Kidston. I learned about her through my oldest sister- the shabby chic one. Similar to Rachael Ashwell, the high priestess of Shabby Chic, Cath Kidston employs whimsical retro prints in creating accessories for a modern domestic goddess. She offers ladylike aprons and oven gloves (mitts to those of us on this side of the pond) for Baking Queens, wellies and gardening gloves for Gardening Goddesses, and teddy bears and bibs for Ladies-in-Training. For anyone that likes Shabby Chic or wishes they were living in the forties- this is the website for you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey... Don't leave out Cath Kidston's super-cute fabrics and the best oil cloth prints out there! Her china is pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And cath kidston home has bedding and towelling on sale! I love Cath. My home is like 60% her stuff... I've even reupholstered my furniture in her linen fabrics...

    ReplyDelete