,

HF Weekly Obsession: Now This Is Recycling

6:26 PM

My mom has always said I was persnickity and fickle. That's very true for most things. The sectional I despised for months may become my latest obsession once something in my brain clicks. There's really no rhyme or reason to it. But every once in a while, on very rare occassions, for only a handful of things, my obsession lingers. For instance, I will never stop loving Banana Republic's Premium Denim. Nor will I ever hate Ben & Jerry's Cherries Garcia. And I will never grow tired of the Santomer Dining Table by Environment. When I am in the market for an amazing dining table, this is the one I will buy. Each one is handmade of peroba wood reclaimed from Brazil, meaning each is unique. It straddles the line between traditional and modern perfectly. Surround it with individual chairs or a couple of benches. Just make it your own (easily done)!

A closeup of the amazing finish and texture that is Environment's Peroba wood.

You Might Also Like

0 comments